Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 25 - Morning update

Tuesday, October 5th, 2010

Just a quick update before I get back on the road.

Even though my body felt surprisingly good after my hike to the top of Pike's Peak on Saturday, it needed some time to recover. I spent the last two days between Kristin and James' house in Colorado Springs and Howard and Theresa's house in Highlands Ranch, mainly relaxing. I feel great now and am ready to continue on.

I would like to say thank you to Kristin, James, Matthew and Lucas for letting me stay with you in Colorado Springs. It was great catching up and getting to know your family.

I also need to thank Howard and Theresa for welcoming me into your house over the past week. You've treated me like one of your own and made my stay very comfortable and fun.

So again, thanks for everything. Your generosity and hospitality has made my travels easier and so much more enjoyable!

Today my plan is to head further west on I-70 and drive through Vail, Aspen and Crested Butte. The weather is perfect for a nice long drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment